Client Success Associate
To apply for this job, email your resume to email@example.com and include the desired job in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
Want to join a team of highly motivated, team-oriented individuals? Want to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies and hottest names in the fintech space? Wealth Access is changing the way financial advisors interact with their clients. We offer a best-in-class, completely mobile personal financial management (PFM) platform for financial advisors and their clients, and we are seeking a Client Success Associate to join our team.
Supported by an experienced staff of sales, operations and engineering professionals, we seek an individual with a “client first” attitude, a willingness to learn and a passion for building something great. This position will be a client facing role in which the individual will support our advisory clients as well as their end-clients on multiple levels. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a key individual to support our vision within the advisory space. Come be a part of something great at Wealth Access!
- Be a subject matter expert on the Wealth Access platform.
- Engage with our advisory clients as well as their end-clients to support the implementation of the software as well as provide training and ongoing support to ensure client success.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and other general account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience. Able to articulate relevant information and provide directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Act as Tier 1 support for all inbound service calls and emails. Effectively gain clients’ cooperation to work through the troubleshooting process, ensuring timely problem resolution. Work to close the loop on all issues.
- Assist in implementations, and project management tools Jira and Smartsheet.
- Communicate effectively with product and development team to relay client feedback and ensure proper requirements are given.
- Identify and capture system defects, enhancements, and client requests and log them into Salesforce and Jira.
- Able to contribute to personal and team performance goals and defined metrics. Provide weekly status reports to leadership team on performance.
- Deliver concierge-level service to ensure client satisfaction. Able to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Effectively multi-task among several concurrent projects while tracking action items, deliverables, and ensuring tasks are completed on time and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work closely with the sales team to support sales efforts in closing new business
- Manage other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BA/BS in business, finance or related concentration
- Client and team-oriented attitude
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Effective communication skills at all organizational levels, including written, oral, and presentation skills
- Possess and demonstrate leadership skills and ability
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Must be assertive, detail-oriented and self-directed
- 1-2 years’ experience in client services at fintech provider or elsewhere a plus
- Experience in and or knowledge of financial services and investment management a plus
Base Pay + Bonus
- Bonus Plan
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
About Wealth Access
Wealth Access is a fast-growing enterprise customer data insights platform. We work with financial services’ existing books and records to unify and enrich data so we can generate deep insights and power hyper-personalized banking and wealth management experiences. By intelligently unifying records across multiple systems, Wealth Access creates living balance sheets that enable service teams to see each client’s complete financial story and work across business lines to improve customer loyalty and drive higher revenue.
As a result of its innovative enterprise-class solutions, Wealth Access today supports more than 200 customers with over $571 billion in assets on the company’s platform, including several of the largest RIAs and banks in America.